LLP Annual Return
LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) has to file annual return with the MCA each financial year. LLP owns a separate legal entity and are entitled to get books of accounts audited every year by appointing the auditor and it is mandatory to file an annual return yearly. LLP need to maintain specific Forms for annual filing of return.
Forms to be maintained:
- Form 11: It has to be submitted to the Registrar within 60 days from the end of financial year. It is a statement of annual return containing the details of DP (Designated Partner)
- Form 8: It is a statement of accounts. It needs to be filed on/before 30th October every year
Penalties and Late fees: If the above forms are filed belated then penalty of Rs. 100/- is charged per day.
Process of LLP returns filing
- LLP Annual Filing: The LLP needs to file a mandatory annual return with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and maintain annual compliance
2. Annual Return Preparation: LLP needs to prepare annual return based on financials and its performance during the previous financial year
3.Annual Return Verification: LLP has to prepare annual return based on details submitted and send it for verification and approval
4. Finalization: After the approval, the LLP should file annual return with MCA along with the necessary attachments
What You Get
Get Your Personal Assistant To Find The Right Solution, Just Sit Back And Relax.
Steps for LLP Annual Return Registration
Provide basic Information
Submit the documents
Filing Form 8 & Form 11
Filing of ITR
Receive the Acknowledgement
We has been working in this field for many years and has worked as legal advisor, tax consultant and as an auditor for no. of corporate professionals, companies and LLPs. We know the efforts taken by businessmen while running the business and the annual return filing process seems time consuming to you. We are here to rescue, CA Amit O Kasat do these for you; you just need to handover the required documents and provide necessary information to us. You can concentrate on business while we will take care of accounting, statutory audits, Tax audits, filing annual returns, ITR filing, GST returns, TDS returns all sorts of registrations and returns will be filed before due date not letting you pay single penny as penalty.
What are you waiting for? Get associated with most trust worthy and renowned CA firm in Pune backed with team of expertise who will guide you and help you throughout your professional journey.
JOIN IN NOW!! FOR HASSEL FREE, COST & TIME EFFECTIVE ANNUAL RETURN FILING PROCESS & CONTINUES LEGAL GUIDANCE JUST ONE CALL AWAY!!
Frequently Ask Question
SRN i.e. Service Request Number is a 28-digit number which is automatically generated. It is used by the applicant for enquiring the status pertaining to the transaction
Yes, you should keep a track of your SRN till it is approved
Yes, every LLP has to compulsorily file returns even if it has not done any business
Any of the directors can file annual returns of LLP but it should be duly signed by all the directors and by the Manager or by the Company Secretary
Form 11 is required to be filed by every LLP within 60 days from the conclusion of the financial year with the Registrar
- As per LLP Act; only the LLP whose turnover exceeds Rs.40 lakhs and LLP who contribution exceeds Rs. 25 lakhs need to get their accounts audited.
- But it is advisable to get accounts audited to ensure the legality of the Companies Financial records.
Mandatory compliances under LLP are filing of FORM 11 (as statement of annual return), FORM 8 (as financial statement) and Income Tax Return filing.
It is mandatory to file ITR under LLP. However the due date of filing ITR is 31st July of Financial Year. But LLP undergoing Tax audit can file return by 30th September of every financial year.
- We send you timely reminders about the due dates and about filing of return.
- Once the basic information is collected and documents are received, we prepare reports and Forms are filed.
- Acknowledgement is mailed to you.
Kindly contact us on (mobile no.) or (email id)