Partnership Firm Registration in Pune
Partnership Firm is best solution and remedial for the entrepreneurs planning to start or expand their business especially for start-ups and new venture capitals. Under Partnership firm entrepreneurs have less tax compliances and more benefits.
Partnership firm differs from the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in terms partners liability. Partnership firm is ruled by the Partnership Act, 1932 Section 4. While in Partnership firm partners are the owners and thus are not a separate legal entity.
So you are group of 2 or maximum 20 you can easily register under the Partnership Firm, and
Most importantly we make the process hassle free and provide best legal advisory to you. So go ahead and register your business with Registrar of Partnership Firm.
Why to Register under Partnership Firm:
- Minimum no. of members required are 2, in banking business maximum no. of members are 10 and otherwise maximum 20
- You can choose any name for business – In partnership you are not required to get your name approved by any prescribed authority.
- Less Paper work as compare to other Company registrations.
- Profits are equally distributed, (or as per share ratio) and losses are also divided.
- Raising funds collectively becomes easier, Registered partnership firms are considered as legal entity by some micro finance banks and organizations and provide loans too.
No Capital Requirement for registration of firm.
What You Get
Get Your Personal Assistant To Find The Right Solution, Just Sit Back And Relax.
Steps for Partnership Firm Registration
Submit Scanned copy of Documents
Form A is filled
Stamp Papers prepared
Drafts are prepared
Get a Certified Copy of Partnership deed
Being leading financial services providers we have wide client base satisfied with our work, cost – time effective services provided by our team of expertise giving you a legal assistance in your professional journey for bright future of your firm.
So what are you waiting for? Get associated with most trust worthy and renowned legal advisors in Pune CA Amit O Kasat, backed with team of expertise who will guide you and help you throughout your journey.
JOIN IN NOW!! FOR HASSEL FREE REGISTRATION PROCESS & CONTINUES LEGAL GUIDANCE JUST ONE CALL AWAY!!
Frequently Ask Question
No, we prepare draft for partnership deed according to your requirements and the information provided by you, we provide consulting services by understanding form of your business.
For the formation of Partnership firm minimum 2 members are required and maximum 10 members in case of banking business and maximum 20 members in case of other business organisation.
We need to register partnership firm with Registrar of partnership firm, under the Partnership Act, 1932.
- The basic documents required for the registration of partnership firm are as follows:
- Documents Required-
- Identity proof- PAN Card and
- As Address proof: Adhar-card of all partners
- Legal Stamp
- Firms Address(electricity bill)
- Sure. We provide you the complete assistance in opening the bank account. Following are the documents needed to open bank account-
- Registered Partnership deed
- Shop act
- Gst Certificate
- Rof Receipt Acknowledgement
- Address proof of all partners
No. You can choose the name you want to register under Partnership firm as partners are owners of firm, they own, manage and control the firm.
If the partnership firm is registered then only partners can file case in court of law or sue the other partner in case of liability issue and claim set off, for same partnership have to be registered.
We at I Connect Financial Solutions understand your requirements as per your business, we prepare the partnership deed on bases of data provided, form 1 is filled we take care of stamp duties and also register your firm at registrar of partnership firm.
At you’ll get to experience hassle free, cost – time effective, prompt service.
Yes. According to the provisions of clause 58 and schedule II of the LLP act one can convert the existing partnership into the LLP. For same form 17 needs to filed with form 2 for the conversion and incorporation process of LLP.