One Person Company Registration(OPC)
Are you individual who are looking forward to establish business availing all features equal as Private Limited Company, then One Person Company is best solution for you!
One person company viz. is also denoted as OPC. It is also phrased as “the one man show”. OPC is formed and can be registered by one person (single), by an individual.
We has helped many entrepreneurs to set up their business, we make the registration process hassle free, cost and time effective. We provide you continue guidance and legal advisory from initial stage of your business in future too.
OPC is ruled by Companies Act, 2013. OPC is required to be registered as per the norms and provisions of companies act, 2013. Concept of OPC is especially introduced and brought into light for the individual entrepreneurs.
Last Few year Before, OPC came into focus in India to open up the market for individual entrepreneurs. OPC brought change in traditional formats of business like PVT LTD CO., LLP and Partnership.
OPC knocked as an opportunity for new entrepreneurs, investors, startups who where trying to establish and expand their business, allowing them the advantages of limited liability, owing separate legal entity, with less tax compliance.
Thus, this is most preferred and accepted format under corporate business registration by the entrepreneurs, startups, Investors, Businessmen in India and across India. Quick, Affordable and Reliable service provider for One Person Company Registration in Pune.
What You Get
Get Your Personal Assistant To Find The Right Solution, Just Sit Back And Relax.
Steps for One Person Company Regitration
Submit Scanned copy of Documents
Acquire DSC and DIN
Select appropriate Name for Pvt. Ltd.(OPC) Company
We will prepare and file all necessary Legal Documents with MCA (MOA and AOA, SPICe)
Get Incorporation Certificate issued
Get PAN and TAN
What are you waiting for? Get associated with most trust worthy and renowned firm in Pune backed with team of expertise who will guide you and help you throughout your journey. We understand, acknowledge and then provide our best services and consultation to you.
JOIN IN NOW!! FOR HASSEL FREE REGISTRATION PROCESS & CONTINUES LEGAL GUIDANCE JUST ONE CALL AWAY!!
Frequently Ask Question
– Minimum requirements to register under the OPC:
- One shareholder
- One Nominee
- Note: In OPC formation director & shareholder can be same person
- Director Identification Number.
- Digital Signature Certificate
– Registration under an OPC can be done by the residents of India, and that can be done only by one person.
– An OPC is best option for an individual or sole proprietor as it serves benefits of limited liability, separate legal entity with a perpetual succession. Any individual who want to start Pvt. Ltd. Co. can go for OPC.
– No. One person who has already started an OPC cannot register or start another OPC, this rule is applicable for nominees too.
– In OPC the person who start the business is the only director and shareholder of Co. Whereas the the person is know as nominee director, he/she can be parent,siblings or spouse. They can’t raise funds or offer employee stock options. Nominee can only over take the Co. incase of death or disablement of director.
– For OPC it I’d mandatory to submit annual reports, annual compliance include appointing auditor, statutory audit, annual return filing, roc filing, KYC of directors. This also include TDS filing, GST filing etc…
But when you get associated with I Connect Financial Solutions, there is no need to worry about all the tax compliance we take care of it filing it in time.
– No. In an OPC there is only one person, who is director as well as shareholder of company. So it is not required to hold an AGM.
– OPC serves all benefits as the Pvt. Ltd. Co. including all it’s legal & tax compliance. It is mandatory for OPC to get books of accounts audited by CA (Chartered Accountant) and thus appointing auditor is complusary.