Trademark Registration in Pune
Trademark is a special unique sign like designs, pictures or even expressions that are used to identify goods or services from a certain company and it also differentiates products or services from one company to the other company.
In India, trademarks are listed by Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks, Ministry of Commerce and India, Government of India. Trademarks are registered under the Trademark Act, 1999. This Act gives the owner of the trademark, the power to sue for losses when breach of trademarks happen. Registered trademarks are used to safeguard the company’s investment in the brand/symbol. We are the top choice amongst entrepreneurs, startups and many reputed business for their Trademark Registration in Pune.
For businesses, registered trademarks are intellectual property. You can trademark the following:
- Sound mark
- Mix of colors
Benefits of trademark registration in India:
- Legal protection
- Product differentiation
- Brand recognition
- Creation of an asset
- Business valuation and goodwill
Who can apply/minimum requirement: The applicant mentioned in the Trademark Registration Form will be declared as the owner of the trademark once the trademark is registered any individual, company and a LLP may register for a trademark
Protect your Brand Name/Logo/Tagline, Get your trademark registered by the industry experts Trademark Registration Consultants in Pune.
Process of registering Trademark:
- Choosing a trademark and identifying which class you belong to. There are 45 classes currently, out of which 1-34 are for goods and 35-45 are for services
- It is advisable to conduct a search to check whether your chosen trademark is similar to the already registered one.
- You can either file your trademark under one class or multiple classes. One class filing you will be filing TM-1 form, whereas one can apply for multiple class filings.
- Search online, whether the trademark chosen by you is already registered or not
- Prepare a trademark application
- Filing the application of brand name registration: It can be done offline as well as online. Offline filing will take at least 15-20 days for you to receive the receipt of acknowledgement, whereas in online filing you will receive the receipt of acknowledgement instantly on the government website
- The Registrar will check whether you have followed the terms of the existing law
- The Registrar will publish your brand name in the Indian Trade Mark Journal after the process of examination
- The Registrar will accept your trademark application if no opposition is being raised within 3 or 4 months from the date of publication. The Registrar will issue the Registration Certificate with the Trademark Registry seal
What You Get
Get Your Personal Assistant To Find The Right Solution, Just Sit Back And Relax.
Steps for Trademark Registration
Provide Basic Information
Search and Finalization of Class
Submit the Documents
Application for Trademark Registration
Registration Certificate with the Trademark is Issued
We are, most reliable and trust worthy name in field of Financial and Legal advisory. We have been working and have worked with no. of entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, industries and businessmen and are continuing in providing guidance and assistance throughout their professional journey. Caamitokasat.com is one stop destination for all kinds of registrations and return filings, statutory compliance and legal advisory. Complexities as well as Legal barriers faced in terms of registrations and filings shifts your focus, we are here to help you out with all the legal dealings and compliances with experienced team of expertise, with timely services and assurance.
What are you waiting for? Get associated with most trust worthy and renowned CA firm in Pune backed with team of expertise who will guide you and help you throughout your journey.
JOIN IN NOW!! FOR HASSEL FREE REGISTRATION PROCESS & CONTINUES LEGAL GUIDANCE JUST ONE CALL AWAY!!
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, foreign applicants also can apply for registration of their trademark in India under the Madrid Protocol through the trademark office or Office of Origin of the applicant
No, registering a trademark is not compulsory but it is voluntary.
Yes, it can be removed on application to the Registrar.
- Yes, it can made according to rules detailed in the subordinate legislation
- A Registered Trademark is valid for 10 years
- You can register following things as Trademark:
- Sound mark
- Mix of colors
- Yes, you can after some documentation and application transfer the ownership and rights over trademark.
- For more details kindly contact us.
- After the registration/application is done for the Trademark you can use TM symbol.
- Offline filing will take at least 15-20 days for you to receive the receipt of acknowledgement,
- whereas in online filing you will receive the receipt of acknowledgement instantly on the government website.
- Feel free to contact us on (mobile no.) or (email id)