OPC Annual Return Filing
Get Informed about: OPC; One Person Company
Every registered company in India must file annual returns with ROC every year. These companies can be private limited, limited company, or one person company. OPC is required to keep annual accounts with the ROC and hold an annual general meeting (AGM). A company must file the following 3 forms with the ROC:
- MGT7: Details of the transfer of shares during the year, details of shareholding structure and change in directorship are contents in this form. It should be filed every year within 60 days from the date of AGM
- AOC4: Contains details and annexure relating to Balance Sheet of the company, Profit & Loss Account, Registered Office Address, Compliance Certificate, details of Shares & Debentures, Register of Members, information about the management and Debt details. It should be filed every year within 30 days from the date of AGM
- ADT1: Appointment for Auditor in OPC
Annual return consists of all the above mentioned information. OPC has to conduct minimum 2 board meetings and 1 AGM.
Annual Compliances for OPC
- Appointment of Auditor: OPC must appoint an auditor within 30 days of incorporation for auditing statements of the company
- Financial Statements: It should contain information about Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Auditor’s Report, etc.
- Income Tax filing: If turnover is more than Rs.1 crore, then filing income tax is mandatory and the last date for filing income tax is 30th September every year
- GST Returns: GST returns needs to be filed by 15th or 20th day of every month
- Company Stationery
- Bank Account: OPC has to open a current bank account in their company’s name
- Statutory Register and Records: It contains Register of Contracts, Register of Charges at registered office of the company
Penalties in failure of Non-Filing Return:
In case of failure of non-filing the return, will lead to pay heavy penalty and fees charged by MCA. The amount of penalties and fees are high compared to the other nominal charges and are unavoidable.
What You Get
Get Your Personal Assistant To Find The Right Solution, Just Sit Back And Relax.
Steps for Annual Return Filing Of OPC
Provide basic Information
Submit the documents
Director’s Report, Notices and Forms are prepared
AOC4, MGT7 & ADT1 filed
Receive the Acknowledgement
We know the struggle one goes through while managing both the business and no. of tax compliances. Your worries are over here! CA Amit O Kasat do these for you; you just need to handover the required documents and provide necessary information to us. You can concentrate on business while we will take care of accounting, statutory audits, Tax audits, filing annual returns, ITR filing, GST returns, TDS returns all sorts of registrations and returns will be filed before due date not letting you pay single penny as penalty.
What are you waiting for? Get associated with most trust worthy and renowned CA firm in Pune backed with team of expertise who will guide you and help you throughout your professional journey.
JOIN IN NOW!! FOR HASSEL FREE, COST & TIME EFFECTIVE ANNUAL RETURN FILING PROCESS & CONTINUES LEGAL GUIDANCE JUST ONE CALL AWAY!!
Frequently Ask Question
Yes, OPC has to file returns even if it has not done any business since its incorporation
The first annual return of OPC has to be filed on/before 30th December of the next year from the date of Incorporation and the subsequent annual filing is due on 30th September, of same year in which the company’s financial year ends
The Company and Directors are responsible to file the annual returns of the OPC
The annual return filing status reflects on the Master Data of the company on the MCA i.e. Ministry of Corporate Affairs website
Yes, audit is mandatory irrespective of the turnover/capital of OPC, under the Companies Act,2013
Yes, digital signature of the director is mandatory to file the annual return filing
An OPC is required to conduct at least 2 Board meetings and 1 annual general meeting.
Contains details and annexure relating to Balance Sheet of the company, Profit & Loss Account, Registered Office Address, Compliance Certificate, details of Shares & Debentures, Register of Members, information about the management and Debt details. It should be filed every year within 30 days from the date of AGM.
Yes, OPC is require to appoint auditor by filing Form ADT1 for appointment of auditor
Kindly contact us on (mobile no.) or (email id)