Private Limited Annual Return
All the Private Limited Companies, One Person Companies, LLP’s are regulated by Companies Act, 2013 and are governed by MCA and Incorporation Rules, 2014. Under these regulatory bodies it is mandatory for the companies to fulfill some legal and tax compliance yearly. It is required to file annual returns with ROC, statutory compliance as per provisions of Companies Act, 2013. Every company as per its foundation and company type is required to file all tax compliances, failure in same will lead towards heavy penalties, interests, blocking DIN, will impact of the existence of company.
Once the company is registered, company needs to appoint the auditor, get books of accounts audited annually, file the annual returns, holding annual general meeting 6 months before end of financial year i.e. on 30th September of every year. In case of newly formed company’s annual general meeting is held within 18 months from date of incorporation or 9 months before the end of financial year whichever is earlier.
Forms filed with ROC:
- Form ADT1: This form is filed for appointing auditor need to file within 15 days from AGM
- Form MGT7: This is filed for annual return filing, it contains the information about the shareholders, debenture holders, share transfer it is to be filed within 60 days from the AGM.
- Form AOC4: This form is filed for filing the annual accounts of company within 30 days from AGM
- DIR3 KYC: This form is filed with every person who is allotted DIN (Director Identification No.) as per rules of MCA this form is submitted online on or before 30th April of financial year.
Other Tax Compliances to be carried out by Company:
- Appointment of first auditor
- INC-20A Commencement of Business Certificate
- Holding the Board Meeting
- Drafting the notice of Board Meeting
- Preparing Minutes Book
- Preparing of Attendance Sheets of Board Meetings
- Preparing the Directors disclosure of interest in other concerns
Non filing of compliance will levy heavy penalties:
- On non-filing of compliance Rs.50000/- penalty is levied on Company,
- Whereas Rs.1000/- per day penalty levied on each of dire.
- On failure of appointment of auditor within 90 days penalty will be Rs.100 per day. Also in failure or late filing of Form AOC4, ADT1, MGT7 will cost penalty of Rs.100 per day.
- If DIR3 KYC form is not filed, MCA will block such DIN, will disqualify the director and penalty cost at Rs.5000/-
We provide suitable packages as per the requirements of the company, ensuring hassle free, cost and time effective process. We understand acknowledge and provide our best services. Just a one call away!!
What You Get
Get Your Personal Assistant To Find The Right Solution, Just Sit Back And Relax.
Steps for Private Limited Company Registration
Provide basic Information
Submit the documents
Forms are prepared
ROC forms are Filed
Receive the Acknowledgement
Filing annual returns is beneficial for the well-functioning and development of company. I Connect Financial Solutions has been working in this field for many years and has worked as legal advisor, tax consultant and as an auditor for no. of corporate professionals, companies. We know the efforts taken by businessmen while running the business and the annual return filing process seems time consuming to you. We are here to rescue, CA Amit O Kasat do these for you; you just need to handover the required documents and provide necessary information to us. You can concentrate on business while we will take care of accounting, statutory audits, Tax audits, filing annual returns, ITR filing, GST returns, TDS returns all sorts of registrations and returns will be filed before due date not letting you pay single penny as penalty.
What are you waiting for? Get associated with most trust worthy and renowned CA firm in Pune backed with team of expertise who will guide you and help you throughout your professional journey.
JOIN IN NOW!! FOR HASSEL FREE, COST & TIME EFFECTIVE ANNUAL RETURN FILING PROCESS & CONTINUES LEGAL GUIDANCE JUST ONE CALL AWAY!!
Frequently Ask Question
DSC stands for Digital Signature Certificate. It is digital (electronic) signature of individual viz. required to authenticate and identify the documents for registration of Pvt. Ltd. Co.
DIN stands for Director Identification Number. It is necessary for the registration process for Pvt. Ltd. Co. and LLP.
On MCA i.e. Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal you need to check the availability for name of company.
MOA and AOA are the documents which contain conditions, rules and regulations for the registration and administration of company. It contains information about the Powers, objectives and rules of company. We prepare this for you and make process hassle free.
Yes, you can register with three directors, as minimum 2 members and maximum 200 members are required for registration of Pvt. Ltd. Co.
A person must be 18+ in age, holding a valid PAN, as well an Individual, Organization can start a Pvt. Ltd. Co. including foreigners too.
If you are an individual and looking forward to setup your own company! You should definitely go for registering One Person Company. It serves all benefits of Pvt. Ltd. Co.
This is list of Minimum Requirements to register under Pvt. Ltd. Co.
- Minimum Two Shareholders
- Minimum Two Directors
- The directors and shareholders can be the same person.
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the administrators
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all administrators.
- Minimum 1 lack authorized capital required.
Yes, to check the availability of name is necessary and it is checked on MCA portal as the name of the company creates its own identity; separate entity and legal stamp are also created on name of company. Therefore it should not be copied or same as some other company unless and until its branch or unit.
We provide the Tax Planning and Advisory services along with accounting and tax filing services. We do the annual accounting of firm for the tax filing and annual auditing of company. This is done by our team of expertise who holds a ample knowledge and years of experience in this field.